This helmet is the most popular of the classic half helmet
or "shorty helmet" designs This helmet shape was made popular in the 1960s.
6 time Isle of Man TT Champion Geoff Duke wore this style helmet at 140 MPH.
To measure your head for the correct size take a tape measure
just above your brow around your head just at the top of your ears.
If your head measures in between sizes order the size smaller.
Our helmets should fit snug when new,
they stretch and mold to the shape of your head.
Liner Material: EPS
Quality Certificate: DOT
Contoured Shell That Hugs Your Head Eliminating The Mushroom Look!
Custom Formed Interior For X-treme Comfort.
Our helmet is handmade
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. and ECE Safety Standards FMVSS 218.
- The Smallest D.O.T. and ECE 1/2 Shell Helmet Ever Made!!
- With 5 Different Shell Sizes, You're Sure To Get That Proportionate Fit!!
- Moisture Wicking Fabric Keeps Your Head Cooler And More Comfortable.
- Nylon Y-Strap Retention System With Sliding Adjuster.
Shell is made of a durable fiberglass with an expanded polystyrene liner
- Nickel Plated Rolled Tubular Steel Rivets.
- The following are real shots from real manufacturers
- Meets And Exceeds D.O.T. Safety Standards.